WARNING: MANY REMOTE SUPPORT COMPANIES ARE SCAMS!
You may be called by someone claiming to be Microsoft Tech Support, or be tempted to call some phone-based computer repair service due to its convenience. Many people have. We offer remote service too. But these companies are often scams! Remote support may not be useful for many things, including hardware troubleshooting. Some problems require hand-on attention. And wouldn't you rather deal with someone you know? There are a few more things you should be aware of before you travel down the potentially dangerous road of remote support.
- Remote technicians require an internet connection to provide support. Certain programs and diagnostics cannot be run over the internet. Computer Care Clinic checks your hardware to ensure your computer is in tip-top condition to head off problems before they occur. Remote technicians can't do that, regardless what they tell you. You can't run diagnostics while you're running Windows using the hardware you're trying to test..
- Many remote technicians are criminals. They will lie to you, attempt to sell you software you don't need, and if you don't buy from them, they may install viruses and malware on your computer! We caught them in a video - you can see for yourself here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_CsLt1cTass. Careful - these people use bad language when you question their motives.
- Are you sure who you're dealing with? Even though you searched AOL for Microsoft Support, chances are you were misled and have trusted some stranger in a foreign land with your credit card information and your privacy. Computer Care has two storefronts right here in Brevard County. We're licensed and insured, and two of us are Florida State Notary Publics. You can trust us, and you'll always know where to find us.
- 90% of these computer technicians are in India or other countries that pay technicians practically nothing while some other fat cats keep the rest of your money and travel to Disney World. If you support these offshore companies and not local businesses, we can't survive. Your local economy loses valuable jobs, your state loses tax revenues, and your neighborhoods suffer. Help us keep your local economy strong!
AWARD-WINNING COMPUTER REPAIR - AGAIN!
Thank you all for voting us #1 on Angie's List AGAIN, and also the Best of Brevard! We are the one and only real "award-winning" computer repair service in Brevard County. Computer Care Clinic Melbourne has two convenient locations for all your computer repair needs. Our newest Brevard County computer repair and sales store is in Suntree Station at the corner of Suntree Boulevard and Wickham Road, behind the 7-11. Merritt Island's Computer Care is on Route 520, just past Courtenay Parkway.
Why should you choose Computer Care for your computer support? Because we're experienced, knowledgable, polite, and most of all -- we're honest. If you've been shopping around for computer service, you probably know it's difficult to find a technician who speaks English these days. All of our stores are American owned and operated, and we do business the old-fashioned way. Don't take our word for it. Talk to your friends and neighbors. And read our reviews all over the internet and on Angie's List, and you too will find we are pretty wonderful.
- Most of our diagnostics and repairs are completed in 24-48 hours at no additional charge, and rush service is also available if you need it faster. Big box stores and some of our other competitors can take several weeks. We've heard stories of computer people coming into your home, taking your computer for a repair, and then never coming back. That's stealing.
- A large contingent of our customers is aged 60+, so weunderstand the needs of the Greatest Generation. We want to make using a computer as easy as possible. Our repairs, even a complete reload, are done so that we can get you as close to the computer you're used to as possible.
- When we do a repair, we don't take the easy way out, like some of your well-intentioned friends or neighbors. We've heard countless stories of amateur computer guys erasing everything and reloading Windows or OSX on a computer without saving your pictures, and they were lost forever. That's ridiculous and lazy. We take every effort to preserve your priceless data, and we'll show you how to back it up yourself, too. No offense intended, but just because your neighbor was a rocket scientist doesn't qualify him as a computer technician. And we don't build rockets.
- We're the only shop in town that still sells top-quality refurbished computers with Windows 7. If you're not ready for Windows 8 or 10, come see us and we'll set you up with something you can be comfortable using.
- Now offering on-site pickups and delivery for your convenience at both locations!
- "Tech Time" available by appointment only. Ask an expert about your computer issues, purchasing or setting up new hardware, or training for popular software programs for $39 for up to 30 minutes, or $75 an hour.
Computer Care offers diagnostics for all computers. We'll tell you what's wrong, if anything, and how much it would cost to fix it. No games; just good old-fashioned American morals, service and values. Computer Care was Brevard’s first remote-service specialist too – we can connect directly to your computer over any high-speed internet connection and repair many problems quickly, conveniently, and affordably in our store for as little as $59. We always apply your diagnostic fees toward any paid repairs, so diagnostics are usually free. Our technicians can also come to your home when necessary for an hourly fee.
Since 2000, Computer Care technicians have been helping thousands of people troubleshoot all kinds of hardware and software issues. With over seven thousand satisfied customers, chances are your friends or neighbors have visited one of our computer repair stores in Melbourne or Merritt Island. Computer Care experts can help you with hardware or software problems, removing virus and malware infections, upgrading or replacing memory and hard drives, tune-ups, general troubleshooting, and purchasing a new or certified pre-owned PC.
We're proud to offer the most comprehensive virus cleanup in the industry! While most average fly-by-night computer repair techs will run one or two tools and pretend they're heroes as they happily skip down the street with your hard-earned money, our folks run up to 20 individual diagnostic scans that also check your hard drive, memory, operating system, web browsers, plug-ins, and common utilities. And, if something is out of date or not working properly, we'll update all that too -- all at no additional charge. Finally, our virus cleanups include a complete system optimization to ensure your computer runs the best it can. We'll delete unnecessary temporary files and restore points, and eliminate nonsense programs from starting every time your computer boots up. It's our job to make your computer as "bullet-proof" as we possibly can. Plus, only Computer Care offers a very liberal 30-day warranty on all our work. If something doesn't look right or you somehow get infected again, just give us a call.
Don't Download FAKE Software: Here are links to the REAL stuff.
A majority of the malware problem begins when good people are searching for software. We've heard stories of people trying to install an Adobe Flash update, Firefox browser, or Google Chrome, but unknowingly downloading malware instead. A big problem seems to be that people do not know where to download real versions of the programs they're looking for. We have solved that problem! We created a page with direct links to the REAL websites for several browsers, plug-ins, and antivirus programs. You can thank us later. Click here for a list of legitimate software links we've created to get you to the right software.
More free computer TIPS, TRICKS, AND ARTICLES
Check out our helpful articles, videos, and free tips and tricks listed on this page. Our Helpful Articles section offers valuable advice about:
For more up-to-the-minute free warnings and other important information. please "Like" our Facebook page here. And don't miss our growing collection of free self-help and training videos now available on Computer Care Clinic's Official YouTube Page. Please subscribe to our channel to ensure you get notified every time we post a new video.
Some people remark that even though we're experts in the latest technology, walking into one of our stores is like going back in time — to when businesses still cared about their customer service and treated customers with respect. That's how we were raised. Come in and see us the next time you need your computer repaired. You'll be glad you did.
Remote Support | Do It Yourself Help | Free Computer Advice | Computer Training | YouTube Videos | Web Design Services | NEW: COMPUTER CARE NEWS